Let's take the best care of your new candle!
- Trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- For an even burn, the first burn should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy.
- Stop burning once there is around 1/4th of the wax left to prevent possible heat damage to the container and surface.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or children.
- Allow the wax to cool completely before handling.
- Extinguish the flame carefully by snuffing it rather than blowing on it.